Next Game Day Matlock Woodland 20th Sept
Next Game Day at The Gaol Sunday 14th Sept Mil Sim, 21st Sept Training Day, 28th Sept Open Day

MCG Saturday 24th

aribos
    Gear Queen
    Gear Queen

Re: MCG Saturday 24th

Post by aribos on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:12 pm

A Great day's play, was amazing to work with Daz and Sam, some of the best sniping had in a long while between us 3 at the checkpoint. Didn't manage to sell anything at the Bring & Buy however got some bits off daz and most importantly my P99 from Mitchski (Thank's mate I love it, definitely going to be a mainstay in the gun bag, just got to find another magazine and a holster). Well done on remind people about hit taking by the way, as having had a person or two not taking hits on the receiving end then lighting me up needless to say more than a little miffed at one point but well done on nipping it in the bud so quickly before it had chance to spread further.

Sjdeany

Post by Sjdeany on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Alot of fun yesterday using my Vsr 10 for the first time, performed really well am pleased with.

Enjoyed the variety in game modes the last game was a bloodbath I was sniping down the road alot of fun.

Thank you all for the fun!

Cheers, Sean.

dazz666

Post by dazz666 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Any news on photos? Don't think im in any this time but would be good to have a look see.

Captain
    Marshall
    Marshall

Post by Captain on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:37 am

Snoopy2005uk wrote:I have the pics just don't have a stable internet connection at the mo Sad I'll try and get them sorted and on my laptop and upload them all at MC Ds or something.
    Any luck yet, I need my airsoft photo fix... Crying or Very sad its a full six days to go until the next playtime........

Current date/time is Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:14 pm